A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, May 19, 2018

My Creative Scoop May Copic Marker Class


I found My Creative Scoop while searching Pinterest. My Creative Scoop is a web site that offers digis to color and also fun marker classes all online. I had asked Mindy, the owner at My Creative Scoop to sponsor our Twisted Thursday challenge in January 2018, and today I finally decided to take her May Copic coloring class. 


This beautiful digi is purchased from Whimsy Stamps, and Mindy teaches you how to color it up to look beautiful! I love taking the online courses for techniques, and I love the variety of teachers out there willing to help us better our skills. I once was a skeptic about the online courses, but now I am hooked! If you are chewing on the idea of classes, I highly reccomend them. There are free classes to get you hooked, and from there you are on your own! :)





No comments: