A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Kit And Clowder October 2017 Marker Class


Hello there friends and followers! Today I spent my day working on the October 2017 Marker class offered by Kit and Clowder. I dont know why, but this felt like the hardest class I have taken, yet. It might have been the crashing of my marker bag onto the floor that made it seem even more dreadful to complete. What a mess that was.



I managed to get the markers reorganized in my marker bag somewhat and continued on with my project. I had a lot of difficulty with the tree and the sky. It never fails once I think I can take on an entire class I find a marker dried out and another nib ruined. It sure makes it a hassle when trying to blend out colors. The adorable digi in this class is called Penguin Party and it can be found at Whimsy Stamps! 




No comments: