A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Anything Goes with My Creative Scoop Digi's


Oh my goodness this month has flown by so fast, hasn't it? This is the last week of the Twisted Thursdays challenges for January. I do hope you have joined us in the challenges to get your chance at winning a fabulous prize from this months sponsor! My Creative Scoop does not only offer some wonderful digis, but Mindy also offers Copic coloring classes at great prices, and she has card challenges too!
  Although this is the last week of her sponsorship you may enter any of January's challenges for one more week as well! The challenges deadline to enter ends on February 1st. So come on over to Outlawzchallenges.ning.com and play along with us on the Twisted Thursdays team! We would love our members creativity, which also helps to inspire us! Want to see more from this months sponsor click the link below!

https://www.mycreativescoop.com/


For my card, I used this beautiful rose digi from her collection, ribbon, a doily, sticky backed pearls, a rose, a handmade fan, and I must not forget that pin! I made that years ago, when those pins seemed to be more common on cards. I haven't seen any in a while, but I still have my stash of them! ;) 


Challenges Entered:
  1. My Creative Scoop
  2. The Rubber Buggy


No comments: