A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Anything Goes!


Hey there my blog following "PEEPS"! 

It seemed fitting to say that since it is the last week of the month and the last challenge using our fabulous digis from Limited Runs Stamps, our April sponsor. I know I am a bit of a cracked egg... ha ha! Oh goodness I am on a roll today, I love my Thursdays! :D  

You should see what the rest of the design team created for your inspiration! Wow such a wonderful variety of card designs! You should definitely come join Outlawz Challenges if you have not already, it is free to be a member. There is a different challenge every day of the week! I just so happen to be part of the Little Miss Thursdays... We are actually Twisted Thursdays. 

Why? It has nothing to do with me, I promise. :) It is because Twisted Thursdays are always an ANYTHING GOES challenge and we toss in a fun optional twist to give our participants an extra chance at winning a fabulous prize from our wonderful monthly sponsors! 


Come on over and check it out! 

There should be a link on this page somewhere 👀 that you just click and it will take you right to Outlawz Challenges

Hope to see you there! 

No comments: