A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Deco Envelope 5



Another doodled deco envelope for a pen pal. I hope she likes it. I added more to it but didn't get another photograph taken. I added grass around the tent stakes, and I stamped Snoopy carrying a letter passed the fire. I have bought stationary but I wanted to add some fun to the letter that my new pen pals receive. Since starting the pen pal group I have tried to send each of my pen pals a hand written letter on regular lined notebook paper and included a deco envelope. For the first few pen pals that I missed, I plan on eventually doing something for them like this to mix it up. I want to send something fun and different every time so when they see my letter they immediately smile!

No comments: