A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, August 18, 2014

Baby Boy Gift Tag


Using one of my Digistamps4Joy digi images. I made a baby Boy gift tag to go onto the baby boy afghan I am working on at the moment. The challenge over on the DS4J blog is all about "NEW" so what better to pick than a newborn baby! This is the first card I have made in 8 months and I feel very rusty, to say the least.  My photographing skills are lacking along with my card making mojo, So when I get my hand made light box back together I will change out the photo with a better picture, as for the mojo well all I can say is practice, practice, practice!  :)

1 comment:

Riette said...

Beautiful tag!! They are so useful :D
Thanks for joining DS4J Angela! I was happy to stop by :D
xxx
Riette, DT for www.http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com/

PS: The new DS4J challenge is about CIRCLES!