A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Sad Day...



It is a very sad day today. I decided to take a step down from Digistamps4Joy's design team until I get my personal life in order again. I absolutely adore the ladies here and would highly recommend the digistamps as well as being a designer, designing cards for Margaret Kieser. She is one of the sweetest kindest people I have ever met online in the crafty world. I am truly thankful she gave me the opportunity to do what I love, designing cards as well as being a part of a team again! I have renewed hope for design teams thanks to Digistamps4Joy and the wonderful ladies on my team. Thank you all for the many EGO boosts I so desperately needed...lol! Thank you all for being there for me if it weren't for you ladies I may have gone insane, it is a true blessing to know that there are still caring, wonderful people in this world! 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Angela it was an honour to be with you on the sane team and I will miss your cheerful presence in the team and your awesome creations. Wishing you all the best life has to offer. We will definitely keep in touch on fb and on our blogs. Xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Angela B. said...

Thank you Desire! I will definitely be keeping an eye on your amazing cards and staying in touch!

Margy (DS4J) said...

Angela, it was MY pleasure having you on my team! A loyal and caring team member who always created fabulous cards with my and Jens drawings. Thank you soooo much, I will miss you in team group page.
Margy
Digistamps4joy (owner)

Jackie C said...

Angela, we will miss you. You have been great,hope we can stay friends x

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Angela, it has been wonderful working along with you on the team and always love your friendship and supportive comments. I wish you all the best in your life and keep crochet; I love your designs very much. Keep in touch :)
Hugs-n-smiles,
Asmah

StampNScrapJunkie said...

So sorry to learn of your departure! I wish you nothing but the best and will lift you in prayer! (((hugs)))

Angela B. said...

Thanks ladies! That means a lot to me!