A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Recycling at Digistamps4Joy




Use recycled items and ADD a snowflake

 

For my recycled item I used the large snowflake it didn't exactly cut out right on the Cricut machine and I had it in my stash for quite some time waiting for the right moment to use it on something, for my snowflake I am considering the embossed circle sentiments added on snowflake as my added snowflake. This adorable digi image I know I will use over and over for a long time isn't it adorable! Jen Leeflang the artist, has just recently celebrated her 500th image being submitted to Digistamps4Joy! You must stop by the store and see all of the images from the talented ladies who designed them! Why not play and have some crafty time fun!

DATE CHALLENGE STARTS ON DS4J BLOG : Wednesday 2nd October 2013
DATE CHALLENGE ENDS : Tuesday 15th October 2013 


No comments: