A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, August 26, 2013

Cyber Crop!


So there I was surfing the internet for challenge sites and there she was, Home! Home and Scrapped that is! (giggles) It all started early Saturday morning Australia time, it was late into the night for me here in the states! But I was eager to take part in my first ever Cyber Crop! Every 20 minutes you receive a step by step process of making a Scrapbook page layout, it was so much fun!  Here's my creation during Saturday August 24th's Cyber Crop over at Home And Scrapped!

For my scrapbook page I decided to start on the much needed scrapbook I am to finish within the next month from the past years events for my RVing Good Sam Club chapter of Oklahoma the Modern Wagoneer Sams. 

No comments: