A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Color My World


Color My World in Primary colors if you dare!! 

With these beautiful primary colors and this super FUNTASTIC image called BIGFOOT from Digistamps4Joy digi artist Jen Leeflang. This image can be found at the Digistamps For Joy store web site. I have created a card for any boy in your life that likes monster trucks! I have refurbished an onion sack as my bow! Enjoy!

If you want to have a chance at being a winner come join this fun challenge at Digistamps4Joy !


CHALLENGES ENTERED:
  1. Craft Us Crazy 
  2. Sara Hurley Challenge Blog



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card!

hugs Amanda

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Amanda!

Carol C said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this month, Carol :)

fatmonica said...

It's a great card-love the onion string bow!Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

jaine drake said...

Oooo love the colour. I think I have some of that onion sack somewhere, thanks for the tip :) Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley.