A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stamping Dragon Designs


Stamping Dragon Designs Newest Designer! My entry to become a designer for Stamping Dragon Designs was approved! I was informed today that I was accepted to be on their team! I am so excited! I just adore these images and I know these are going to be such fun to create with! I am looking forward to creating and sharing with you more cards plus challenges using these wonderful images! 

Thank you so much Janette for this opportunity!


3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and very beautiful card Angela.

greetings karin

Penny said...

Congratulations, Angela! They'll love your work!

Your card is just adorable! Love the coloring, the papers, the embossing and the wonderful embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.