A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Outlawz Come Back!!



Okay so I fell a few nuts short from the tree.. or whatever that old saying is...lol!  Those that know me already knew that! I have returned to my team at The Outlawz Greetings Challenges! I know you all missed me the few days I was away! ;)

I have plenty of time for work at my hubby's business, and can still share my craftiness all around! Thank you all for the wonderful farewell and even more so thanks for allowing me to return so soon while my chair was still warm and spinning...lol!

I look forward to seeing you all in the Greetings challenges!


2 comments:

Sandra said...

:) :) :)
we are all very happy to have you back Angela!!!!
Hugs,Sandra

Carla S. said...

So glad to hear you are back, Angela!