A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, January 2, 2012

Calendars at The Outlawz


What a fun crafty project to do through the year! My New Years resolution just happened to be to make one handmade Christmas present a month so that by next Christmas I will have 12 gifts to give. This fabulous challenge at The Outlawz couldn't have been a better idea! I wish I would have thought of it! But I will be playing with the gals in the Copic Challenge! The image used is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. If you haven't been to The Outlawz, you should come join us! 


3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a great idea and a great ambition, Angela. Your calendar page is darling.
A new member, Heather Jewett, was asking where to find the challenge. Perhaps you can respond to her question.
I love your pets page. All of your babies are so sweet.
Hugs,
Teresa

Lorraine said...

EEK, your calendar page is so cute! Love the bear and the teeny embellies!

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much ladies!