A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Extra Cards for Anysoldier



One of the Anysoldier junkies didn't make it in time for the holiday card swap and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to pitch in some cards to send to her so that she could still take part in some manner and have a variety of cards from across the nation to still be able to send to her soldier units. I volunteered to make some for her. It took me a few days before I stopped adding glitter to all the winter holiday cards I had been making and then I finally broke out these holiday stamps from Hero Arts Collectors Edition.



2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love these cards - perfect for soldiers!

Angela B. said...

Thank you Lorraine! They were quick and easy!