A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

CFC Challenge at The Outlawz 2


Oh my goodness! If you have not stopped in at The Outlawz and taken part in the CFC Challenge then you do not know what you are missing! The above image is of the card I made using Anne's beautiful artwork on this digi image. For my card I colored the image with Copic markers added some holly embossing at the top layered the papers, used a decorative corner punch and the sentiment is from one of last years Christmas cards I had received and I punched it out and distressed the edges. I cannot wait to send this to family or friends!

5 comments:

Lynne Armstrong said...

Your CFC projects are gorgeous Angela :) I haven't had time to play yet but I'm hoping to somewhere along the line!
hugs xx

cparsons said...

This is one of my favorites!
Carole
http://scmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Oh Angela, this is absolutely stunning. Just love it! Well done, hugs Sharon x

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Angela! Great coloring and sparkle!

Angela B. said...

Wow thank you for the wonderfully inspiring comments!