A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What is Paper A La Mode?


What a fun unique challenge at The Outlawz. The Paper A La Mode group have put together a fun challenge this last Saturday. You might want to get over there and check it out you have till this Friday to enter your card for this challenge! Hurry! :D

For my card I was determined to use one of my Ippity stamps from Rona. Then it was all about coordinating everything around the stamp. The background paper was also from Rona. The white picket fence and the square doily were both cut on my Cricut machine. I used Tim Holtz distress ink on the edges. The white flowers are a EK punch, the sentiment piece is also a punch, the stamped frame and sentiment is all from Stampin Up. To top it off I added the yellow paper and the brown ribbon. 

Also entered into these challenges:

StempelTräume

Ribbon Carousel 

Creative Card Crew 

Our Craft Lounge 

Crafty Boots 

Stampndoodle 

Papertake 

Craft Your Passion 

Crafting When We can

11 comments:

Betty said...

Hello Angela
thank you for following my blog, just been looking through yours and your cards are wonderful,love this card, the button flower is great, and love the little fence with flowers on.
Betty x x

Angela B. said...

Thank you Betty! I won that little fabric flower in a challenge a year ago. The fence is from Cricut Easter Cartridge, and the flowers are an EK punch. :D

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty card! I love the fence and the flowers!

Ashley Newell said...

Ohhh and thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Crystal said...

I SOOOOO LOVE that flower you created Angela!!!! FABULOUS!

Angela B. said...

Thank you ladies for your sweet comments. Crystal I wish I could take credit for making the flower but I received a few of them in a challenge Fall 0f 2010.

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

great card, love the flower! thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coordinated and love the flower.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card.

Thank you for joining the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne

Amy Tidd said...

How brilliant! Love this! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx