A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Devil in Me


I was inspired to make this Halloween card for the CMC (Color Me Creative) Copic Challenge as well as submit it for as many more challenges as I can. :D They are so fun and even more fun when you win prizes! I have invested in a lot of Copic markers in the past year since I discovered them. I realized today I have another duplicate, I thought for sure I doubled checked them. I really love challenges that force me to use the Copics and practice up. 
With Halloween around the corner I have been anxious to use my She Devil. I bought it in a set at Anita B Stampin's store. Very cute stamps they have! I topped her off with Glossy Accents to  give her fork, red suit, lips and horns a shiny wet look. The sentiment came in the set. I used  punches and a decorative border stamp that was Stampin Up. The mummy is a Stampabilities stamp.


I have submitted this card for the following Challenges:

CMC Copic Color Challenge
DIGI Stamps4Joy
Craft Us Crazy
Secret Crafter
Lexi's Creations
Creative Card Crew
Papertake Weekly Challenges
Fun With Shapes & More
Stampin For the Weekend
Forever Night

16 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

All I can say is WOW... really really CREATIVE!!!

Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge with the Creative Card Crew.

Shanna

downrightcrafty said...

What a beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have new candy if you are interested:)

Patricia St Martin said...

This is a fun Halloween card. Just too funny. We are so happy to have you play a long with us at Color Me Creative. Love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Pat

Caz said...

Lovely card..thanx for joining us at Digistamps4joy and good luck..

Caz DS4J DT

Jo said...

Angela, this is so cute. I love it. You did a great job with the coloring.

Crystal said...

HEHEHE this is sooo fun, I LOVE Halloween and that sentiment is hilarious!! What a GREAT card!!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

Mary J said...

Adorable, so much fun!!!

Betty said...

Fantastic card so well put together, good luck in the challenges!!
Betty x x

Charlene said...

lol...love this card! Great use of those images and love the sentiment. And your dp's are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Fall Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

Jen Leeflang said...

What a fabulous creation - and your colouring technique is awesome!
Thanks so much for joining our Colours of Fall challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy!
luv n huggz
Jen
DS4J DT LEAD AND CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR

sharon said...

Wow, what a great fun card. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

Ruby said...

Such a funny card! Love the images and sentiment, really great job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Color Me Creative!

Unknown said...

Super Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night's Devilish Intentions Challenge

Maire Gamber said...

Oh how cute! Love your coloring and a wonderful image! Thank you for joint us at CMC!!!
Hugs,
Mare. CMC Sr DT

Star said...

Fabulous. Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Digistamps 4 Joy!

xx Star

Angela B. said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments!