A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!


I received the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award from my dear online friend Roxann. What a sweetheart to think of me! I am so flattered! I cannot wait to send this award to 7 of my crafty friends online. I have made it a daily routine to check on my crafty friends and really try wholeheartedly to stay in touch with all my blogging friends!As Roxann said on her blog I also "can't stand to be out of touch with any of you! I too, wish we all lived within a couple of hours drive so we could get together and craft our little hearts out!"
The key is to give this to 7 Sweet Blogging friends and try to not duplicate the special winners on the list of who awarded this special gift to you. I hope that makes sense. On that note I will tell you the 7 Irresistibly Sweet Blogging friends I have chosen!

 Brenda @  http://brenscraps.blogspot.com/

Colleen @ http://cardsdelight.blogspot.com/

Dana @ http://danasinspirations.blogspot.com/

AnnFran @ http://annfran9093.blogspot.com/

Crystal @  http://crystalkbk.blogspot.com/

Maureen @ http://stampandscrapwithmaureen.blogspot.com/

Amy @ http://amybeansblog.blogspot.com/


 If you pass this along, add 7 things about yourself


    •   I love BIG TRAIN  Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino's! Mmmmmm!
    •   I love being silly, dancing, and bringing smiles to everyone's faces.
    •   My hobbies have helped me with self worth, and has helped me gain some confidence.
    •   I love road trips, day trips and long drives if everyone in the car is in a good mood. ;)
    •   I love camping, RV shows, and enjoy fishing as long as my hubby baits the hook and takes my fish off for me. :D
    •   I really enjoy retail therapy, makes me feel good!
    •   I love fixing up the house, whether its painting, or putting in new tile, I love Home Projects!


    7 comments:

    Dana said...

    Awww.. thanks sweetie!! I love reading about people when they post these and I laughed at the hook baiting and fish removal. I do the same!
    xx
    Dana

    Ann said...

    Hi Angela ~ Thanks for thinking of me! OMG ~ about the fishing, I never go now but I was like you with the bait and fish removal when I was younger. I used to watch my Grandfather clean the fish in amazement that he would do that. :)

    Anonymous said...

    Congrats on the award, fishing not so much for me but I do love the stories told when the fishermen/fisherwomen return about the big one that got away. :) Hugs, Lori m

    Amy said...

    Awwww, thank you so much Angela!! You are such a sweet and kind hearted friend!! And I LOVE reading about my friends and finding out funny quirks that sometimes make us even closer! Like the fact that you like DIY home projects! I AM A JUNKY!! HAHA I generally rearrange my house twice a month LMBO! Thank you again for the sweet bloggy award and I will be sure to pass it on!! LOVE AND HUGSSS!!!

    Unknown said...

    Ahhh thank you sweetie! Such an honor to receive! Your kindness and spirit is delightful to see all the time. Your a wonderful story teller and you crack me up big time! Hugz, Colleen

    Views From My Scraproom... said...

    I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. It is so feminine. I looked at your other blogs and think you've done a nice job. I found you on the Outlawz and became a follower.

    Angela B. said...

    Thank you all for the sweet comments! Dana, when I was little about 7 years old my grandfather on my mother's side took her and I fishing on his little fishing boat. I thought I was going to have fun, but being a feminine one, I wasn't to happy when Grandpa told me to put the worm on my hook. I looked at my mother in fright! I chase the worm around with the hook for a while until my Grandpa said to hand it to him but if I caught a fish I had to take it off. Well, guess what I caught a fish. Sure I was happy to have caught the fish till I reeled it in and my Grandpa started griping at me to grab the fish and get it off the hook. From that day forward I absolutely hated the idea of fishing, he ruined me for about 20 years. then I met my husband and he vowed to always bait my hook and remove my fish if I ever caught any. I showed him! ;) Ann, my father loved fishing too and I remember him cleaning the fish, I swore on that moment I didn't like fish. I only ate Vandekamp square fish filets for a long time that was all I new about the taste of fish. Lori, Oh I hear the fishing stories for sure, after my husband realized he wanted to try out fly fishing he was pretty quick to figure out he doesn't like taking me fishing with him so much because he wades quite a way up or down stream from where I am fishing. On one trip he was getting pretty aggravated at me constantly calling him on the walkie talkie to come get my fish off, I don't have a problem baiting my hook with salmon eggs. The following day he went alone and told stories of how he hit the honey hole. He caught 100 trout, no it had to be 150 he said. I have only seen him catch a handful of fish in 17 years but I wasn't about to deny his story telling. :D Amy, I love rearranging. I use to do it a lot more often like you about once a month but now either I lost some muscle or our furniture became much heavier through the years, now I stick to small stuff like the silverware drawer, just so I can mess with the husband. :) Our last HOME project was the bathroom shower tile. Still waiting on my carpenter/cabinet shop owner husband to install the vanity so we can resume the project. Colleen, your to kind. I guess my airhead qualities don't show so much in writing as they do in person. Quiltindiva, I am so happy you came by to check out my blog! I am going to have to check out yours again because it sounds as if we may share another hobby, quilting. I consider myself an enemy of the sewing machine, it likes to rat up on me out of the blue all is going well and then "Poof!", but somehow I manage to get 6 quilts finished and under my belt.