A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Monday, May 30, 2011

Anysoldier 4th of July Card Swap


These cards turned out so cute, don't ya think! I had so much help with coloring the images. I am so thankful for my family and friends for helping me rush to get this project finished. You cannot tell by this photo but these all had glossy accents on their hat, nose, eyes, and some of the flags. I used up some of the firecrackers I had from last years swap and I am very pleased with how they turned out. I ran out of bears so I whipped up a few more cards without bears to reach the goal of 20 cards. The Anysoldier.com card swap is where a group of men & women get together and swap cards to place into care packages that we each send over to the Military. If your interested in checking it out, check out the swap here!

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable sets, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Pryn said...

These are sooo cute Angela!!!! I love how each one looks different yet they all belong together :) You did a FABULOUS job and the soil era are going to cherish these!!!

Love you <3

Pryn said...

Grrr...this iPad drives me crazy...I meant 'soilders' and not 'soil era'...you think I would catch these things...that is what I get for trying to type in between customers...lol ;)

Angela B. said...

That's hilarious Pryn! It happens to me so much I read it right the first time even though it was all messed up. Lol!

Unknown said...

Super cute Angela and I so admire you for everything you do! They are going to love them! Awesome job g/f! Hugz!

Angela B. said...

Thanks so much Colleen! I do love sending care packages to the troops!

Ann said...

Fantastic job Angela! The cards look so cute and I love that your family helped you!