A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It was a GREAT day!

What a wonderful beautiful sunny awesome day it was today,79 degrees, a free car wash @ the Boomerang, received my GIRL SCOUT COOKIES for me and to send the soldiers & had a great brunch with a friend I have known for 27 years but hadn't seen in 20, seen my husbands best bud behind me at the stop light after brunch, and all the sudden my power window quit working, what's up with that? Lol! I think he was giving me some of his bad luck for a second there. He's been going through a rough time right now.  But I called his cell and he pulled over and helped me shut it.  The next great thing is that Lenscrafter's replaced my son's expensive  lenses and frames for $25 , woo-hoo!  I thought for sure we were going to have to replace them both. While I waited on my glasses I went to one of my good friends from high schools work (Another Optical Store) and had a great time chatting with her.  I usually do not see any of my old friends but once every year or 2 and it was a nice change to my uneventful days. Then to top off a wonderful day I was asked to be a DESIGN TEAM member for Simply Scrapping Crafts! I KNOW! I am fairly new to the card making as you know if you have been keeping up with my blog, but I love a challenge! I think I can handle it!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Congratulations. Im sure you will do a fantastic job, and they must think so or you would not have been asked.Well done.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Angela B. said...

Thank you Chrissy! You are very kind!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Congratulations! You have a great blog, and I appreciate you letting me know about the site and opportunity. I've sent them an email because I am unable to get the sign up to work properly. Normally, I'm not that technically challenged :).

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Hi Angela-Thanks-it did go to the spot for me to fill in my profile today and submit for approval. When I tried the first couple of times, I couldn't get to the profile part it was in a loop sending me back to the create a password page. I will read over the information when Judy sends it and determine if I can participate based on Stampin' Up!'s rules for us. I hope I can-looks like fun :).

Angela B. said...

Oh you can! We have already had 2 other Stampin Up ladies come and go in the last 6 months. Shouldn't be a problem. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I know it will help your business!