A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Paper Roses



It is my first try making paper roses. I searched the internet to infinity and beyond trying to find a free tutorial on how to make these paper roses I see all over cards and scrapbooks. To be honest I couldn't get the center twisted tight as was shown in the video I had found but I am happy they look like flowers at all. I need to search for videos on how to color them so they look even more real but for today I am excited about how they came together!
I cut these flowers using my Cricut machine & my Sure Cuts A Lot program using an svg file I made of the pattern.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Angela! Your roses are so beautiful!! Wonderful job on them, I need a tutorial, also.
Hugz,
Sharon