A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back To School Card


This is my first card challenge I have entered. Stamped the ABC with white ink, Good Luck in black and I received the stamp of the children through a great bargain of like 20 rubber stamps I bought off of Ebay. Back to School seemed the perfect idea for this stamp.  The scrapbook paper is from All Seasons paper pack. The other 3 images were from printable bookmarks I found on the web.The stamp was colored with Prismacolor markers.

4 comments:

Cat said...

What a cute card! Love the DP! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

Ann English said...

Oh, how cute! So glad you joined us for Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls this week :)

Laurel said...

Very cute, thanks for playing at S2G!

Gina Lindsay said...

that is so cute, I love your little accents too. Thanks for joining out challenge at S2G this week, hope to see you again!